Capuchin Monkey Bookends
- Title: Capuchin Monkey Bookends
- Country: Costa Rica
- Nearest Area: Osa Peninsula
- Nearest Town: Puerto Jimenez
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: This picture was taken in the Osa Peninsula of Costa Rica as a troop of capuchin monkeys came through the grounds or our lodge. They leaped from branch to branch and would sit to scout out the best path to the next tree. These two seemed at odds over where to go next.
- Gear: Nikon D300, 70-300MM VR lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1934 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!