Museo Nacional De Costa Rica
- Title: Museo Nacional De Costa Rica
- Country: Costa Rica
- Nearest Area: San Jose
- Nearest Town: San Jose
- Brief Directions: San Jose is the capital of Costa Rica, and can be reached on the main highway CA1 through Central America. The road is excellent and in fairly good repair.
- Notes: A city with diverse culture and wonderful eating places.
- GPS Longitude: 9
- GPS Latitude: 85
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: San Jose, Costa Rica has many parks and museums that are old by North American standards. The city itself is a mixture of the old and new, and walking the streets can be a joy to the senses.
- Gear: Good walking shoes, waterproof camera bag, hair dryer for photo equipment, sense of adventure,
This Photo Has Been Viewed 776 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!