Big Corn Island
- Title: Big Corn Island
- Country: Nicaragua
- Nearest Area: off the east coast of Nicargua
- Nearest Town: Managua, Nicaragua
- Brief Directions: 70 kms off the coast of Nicaragua, the 2 Corn Island, Big Corn and Little Corn, offers superb diving, snorkelling, fishing, or just laid back relaxing at many of the brethtaking scenery spots around the islands. Truly and Island paradise.
- Notes: The peoples warm and friendly demeanor's are genuine. There is rumor of sunken treasure here, and even today many people make expeditions here to discover it.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: The Corn Islands are a sensory delight, with turquoise blue waters, and a very laid back atmosphere. When asked "How are you doing" the island expression "Right Here" seems very appropriate.
- Gear: Bakcpacks, photo equipment, dive gear, lots of time to get here by pangua or freighter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1034 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!