- Title: A Scene From Heaven
- Country: Costa Rica
- Nearest Area: Manuel Antonio Beach
- Nearest Town: Quepos
- Brief Directions: By car one would take two hours to get here from the Capital City, San Jose. Any tourist agency would be able to give a tourist directions to get to the Parador Hotel, a beautiful resort.
- Notes: I would take this shot either in the early morning or in the late afternoon to avoid the harshness of a midday sun.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: I shot this picture July 3 in the early morning hours from a balcony of the Parador Hotel in Quepos. It was handheld.
- Gear: Canon EOC Rebel Xti
This Photo Has Been Viewed 394 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!