Buttermere (lake) With Fleetwith Pike
- Title: Buttermere (lake) With Fleetwith Pike
- Country: United Kingdom
- Nearest Area: Cumbria
- Nearest Town: Keswick
- Brief Directions: Near Keswick
- Notes: I have just found that I haven't uploaded this picture which is one of my favorites from this location showing Buttermere in dawn in winter 2008.
I am not sure what filters I used but I think it really doesn't metter. I used 55 mm telezoom lens to crop the nicest part.
Enjoy it and leave honest critique! Jiri
- GPS Longitude: 20587
- GPS Latitude: 14167
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Fleetwith Pike - Height 648 metres/2126 feet - The Western Fells
Buttermere - the lake by the dairy pastures - is 1 1/2 miles long, 3/4 of a mile wide and 75 feet deep.
- Gear: Nikon D40, Nikkor 55.00 - 200.00 mm f/4.0 - 5.6 VR
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1346 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!