Quiet Crummock Water - Before Sunset
- Title: Quiet Crummock Water - Before Sunset
- Country: United Kingdom
- Nearest Area: Cumbria
- Nearest Town: Keswick
- Brief Directions: near Keswick
- Notes: Late afternoon with a boat on Crummock water.
Taken just few minutes after my previous one with the tree. I would like to come back on this place again early in the morning with better lighting and take some other pictures.
I hope you like it.
- Description: Situated between Loweswater and Buttermere. Often overlooked by its sister lake Buttermere, Crummock Water with the mighty Grassmoor on the west and the fells of Mellbreak on the east, it has unparalleled views from either side. It is 2 1/2 miles long, 3/4 mile wide and 140 feet deep and is a clear, rocky bottomed lake flanked by steep fellsides of Skiddaw slate.
- Gear: Nikon D40, Nikkor 18.00 - 55.00 mm f/3.5 - 5.6
This Photo Has Been Viewed 753 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!