Cliffs Of Hunish, Isle Of Skye, Scotland
- Title: Cliffs Of Hunish, Isle Of Skye, Scotland
- Country: United Kingdom
- Nearest Area: Isle of Skye
- Nearest Town: Portree
- Brief Directions: Walk north from Duntulm as far as you can go. You will reach the hut on top of the cliff (seen on the tallest cliff to the left). You can then climb down onto this lower peninsular which is surrounded by sea on 3 sides, and has lots of sea stacks, cliffs, and natural arches. Lots of photo opportunities at this location.
- Notes: See more of my work from the Isle of Skye on my facebook page - Marcus Mcadam Photography
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Basalt cliffs reflect in mirror pools
- Gear: Canon 5D II, 17-40mm f4 L
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1180 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!