- Title: Walking In Early Snow
- Country: United Kingdom
- Nearest Area: Stirling
- Nearest Town: Callander,Stirlingshire,Scotland
- Brief Directions: Callander is a small town in the region of Stirling, Scotland, situated on the River Teith. The town is located in the former county of Perthshire and is a popular tourist stop to and from the Highlands.
- Notes: Expect the 4 seasons in the one day.Typical Scottish weather
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The steps reminding us of the walk in early snow in the morning in Callander,Stirlingshire,Scotland
- Gear: Nikon D300s, Nikkor 16-85mm 3.5-5.6G ED
This Photo Has Been Viewed 229 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!