Sunset From My Window
- Title: Sunset From My Window
- Country: Portugal
- Nearest Town: Sintra
- Brief Directions: From Lisbon Airport just ask for Sintra. Everybody knows the place. It's a 30 minutes ride by car. It's the end of Continental Europe, the most western point. You don't need to use my window to get some great shots. But do visit the area and the paths along the coast, also the immense gardens and forest, with trees from all over the world, at Palacio da Pena and Monserrate.
- Notes: For visiting and getting the most in terms of photography, spring, autumn and winter ate the best times.
- GPS Longitude: 38
- GPS Latitude: 9
- Description: The view from my kitchen window changes every day so I sometimes just spend the end of the day sitting there, sipping coffee and looking at the sky unfolding a new drama... all year round. There is not a best season to photograph, although winter and autumn give me some fantastic cloud formations. The mountain range, Sintra, works like a barrier to the sea, on the other side, and as a microclimate that builds up a lot of clouds. I've a fantastic colection of pictures that just show you don't have to go far to do some great shooting. And the coffee is always fresh!
- Gear: Canon EOS 50D, 17-40mmand a bit of Lightroom
This Photo Has Been Viewed 424 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!