Baxenghyll Gorge, Yorkshire
- Title: Baxenghyll Gorge, Yorkshire
- Country: United Kingdom
- Nearest Area: North Yorkshire, England
- Nearest Town: Ingleton
- Brief Directions: Take the A65 from Skipton, west towards Kirkby Lonsdale. Turn right off the A65 into the village and follow the signs for the Waterfall walk, which take you to the village centre. Over the bridge and turn right into the car park.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Famous for it's spectacular scenery, the Ingleton Waterfalls Walk takes a circular route from the Dales village of Ingleton up alongside the River Doe, past several small falls to the main falls, Thornton Force, then across over the tops and back down another valley alongside the River Greta. Great scenery, a well tended path and ice cream along the way. What more could you want?
- Gear: Panasonic DCM-G1, Panasonic 14-45mm, Giotos Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 618 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!