- Title: The Italian Chapel
- Country: United Kingdom
- Nearest Area: Orkney Islands
- Nearest Town: Stromness
- Brief Directions: Ferry from Thurso, Caithness. Arrive at St Margaret's hope and drive for about 30 minutes. Located on the Orkney Islands, above Scotland.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: The Italian Chapel was built by Italian prisoners of war. They used material that was left over from the building of the Churchill Barriers. An amazing church built from materials they could find.
- Gear: Canon 400d 18-55 mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 69 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!