Geiranger Fjord In A Bubble
- Title: Geiranger Fjord In A Bubble
- Country: Norway
- Nearest Town: Geiranger, Norway
- Notes: After ferrying through what was touted as "The most beautiful fjord in the world" (and it was beautiful), Basia and I wandered around Geiranger until we saw the mountainside light up from the setting sun. We found a place by the water where the tide was out and proceeded to catch this shot. I am always amazed at how easily the bubble can reduce something so huge and tame it.
- Description: This is part of a series I have been working on of major landmarks around the world in the reflection of a floating soap bubble. This is as shot and cropped. Simple level adjustment. No masks nor layers.
- Gear: Nikon D70 18-200mm VR Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 537 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!