Bieszczady National Park
- Title: Bieszczady National Park
- Country: Poland
- Nearest Area: 896 / 897 (Local Road)
- Nearest Town: Rzeszow / Ustrzyki Gorne
- Brief Directions: The most southeast part of Poland, about 150 km south from Rzeszow, directing to Sanok / Ustrzyki Gorne.
- Notes: Among any other places, Biesczady are one of the most impressing photo locations in Poland. Great landscape shooting opportunity in the middle of the mountains and alpine grasslands will certainly take your breath away a year round. Best time to shoot and hike is late summer and autumn. Lot`s of great, uphill trails, passing through the naturally forested areas to finally reach the summit of Mt.Tarnica and others. A must to visit for a landscape or nature photographer! A real jewel of Polish natural wonders and protected areas.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Gear: Hiking gear, good shoes, camera.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 361 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!