Winter Light On Buttermere Fells
- Title: Winter Light On Buttermere Fells
- Country: United Kingdom
- Nearest Area: Lake District National Park
- Nearest Town: Keswick
- Brief Directions: Take the B5289 from Cockermouth to Keswick
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Travelling back home after working at a Nuclear Power Station i decided to take the scenic route and cross the fells iver to Loweswater and Buttermere. I noticed the patch of light slowly travelling up the fells to highlight the drystone wall which separates the fields.
- Gear: Nikon D70, 28-200 Zoom
This Photo Has Been Viewed 360 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!