Old City Street Of Ahmedabad
- Title: Old City Street Of Ahmedabad
- Country: India
- Nearest Town: West Ahmedabad
- Brief Directions: Ahmedabad railway station/ airport -> Old City
- Notes: In the wake of creating awareness for the heritage value of the old city, a daily morning Heritage Walk is conducted from the nearby Swaminarayan Temple. The walk is famous amongst foreigners and is considered a MUST for every traveller.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: The old city of Ahmedabad, Gujarat; has a unique identity to itself. It is on the basis of this old city that Ahmedabad is in the race of being claimed as one of the World Heritage Cities. The streets are so calm, laid back and bustling with activities at the same time. Even in the burning heat that the region faces in Summer, the closely spaced buildings provide the much-needed relief in the form of shades. One can find numerous examples of traditional Wooden Architecture in this region.
- Gear: Nikon D5000, Nikkor 18-200mm VR II
This Photo Has Been Viewed 230 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!