Land Of Mystery, India
- Title: Land Of Mystery, India
- Country: India
- Nearest Area: Mehrauli
- Nearest Town: Delhi
- Brief Directions: Qutub Minar, Mehrauli, New Delhi, Delhi 110030, India
- GPS Longitude: 77.1819253
- GPS Latitude: 28.5299147
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: I could not tell which was more beautiful, the ruins or the beautiful, brightly colored Indian women walking around in their saris.......Was a sight of angels this day....!
Qutub Minar, also known as Qutb Minar and Qutab Minar, has the tallest minaret in India, originally an ancient Hindu monument, and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Located in Delhi, the Qutub Minar is made of red sandstone and marble.
This shot was one of 60 I took while visiting this historic place.
- Gear: Canon T1i w/ Canon 17-40mm 1:4L
This Photo Has Been Viewed 224 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!