Doubtful Sound Falls
- Title: Doubtful Sound Falls
- Country: New Zealand
- Nearest Area: Fiordland National Park
- Brief Directions: I think I was facing northeast atthe time.
- Description: While cruising around New Zealand, we entered Fieordland National Park under heavy rain and very gloomy skies. The downpouring rain was causing waterfalls everywhere. As we were motoring back out to sea, the sun beamed through the clouds. I was able to capture this shot with my most used camera gadget, luck.
- Gear: Canon ST1, Canon 70-300, Polarizer, Travel Tri-pod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 428 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!