A Pearl Lugger At Sunset Off Cable Beach In Western Australia
- Title: A Pearl Lugger At Sunset Off Cable Beach In Western Australia
- Country: Australia
- Nearest Area: Western Australia
- Nearest Town: Broome
- Brief Directions: Broome is a remote town in Australia's largest state. You can drive from Perth. However, it is a long and difficult journey. Visitors would be well advised to fly in from one of Australia's state capitals.
- Notes: Broome is a remote town which is famous for its high grade pearls and its magnificent sunsets over the Indian Ocean.
The best time to visit is in the Southern Hemisphere Autumn and Winter ie March - August.
It is still very warm in these months due to its tropical location.
In summer Broome is subject to high temperatures, high humidity, and monsoonal rainstorms. The northern regions of Western Australia can also be affected by summer cyclones.
- GPS Longitude: 122
- GPS Latitude: 18
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: A pearl lugger drifts across the horizon at sunset of Broome's famous Cable Beach
- Gear: Panasonic Lumix FZ30 with Marumi UV haze filter and Hoya polarizing filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 565 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!