Weeping Rock At Wentworth Falls, Nsw
- Title: Weeping Rock At Wentworth Falls, Nsw
- Country: Australia
- Nearest Area: Blue Mountains
- Nearest Town: Wentworth Falls
- Brief Directions: Wentworth Falls is about 100 kilometers west of Sydney. Take Parramatta Rd from the city, then the M4 motorway, then the Great Western Highway to Wentworth Falls. At Wentworth Falls turn left off the Highway at Falls Rd. Follow this to the end. There you will find car parking areas and trails to the falls.
You can catch a train at Sydney's Central Railway Station. Go to the Country Platforms and catch a west bound train to Wentworth Falls.
The falls are about 2 kilometers from the station, and it is a pleasant walk. There is a cab rank at the station, if you would prefer to be driven.
- GPS Longitude: 151
- GPS Latitude: 34
- Best Season: Autumn
- Gear: Nikon D300 with Nikon f2.8 50-200mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 606 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!