Belvedere Lookout, Moorea, French Polynesia
- Title: Belvedere Lookout, Moorea, French Polynesia
- Country: French Polynesia
- Nearest Area: Round Island Road
- Nearest Town: Maharepa
- Brief Directions: Travel Round Island Road toward Opunohu Bay. After the bridge by the beach, travel the paved road that runs up Moorea's central valley. Pass the Titiroa Marae and the road continues on to ascend to Belvedere Lookout.
- Notes: At Belvedere Lookout, you'll have a stunning view of Mount Rotui separating the deep blue fingers of Cook's Bay and Opunohu Bay. There is a small snack stand where you can find refreshments. Belvedere Lookout is noted as one of the most spectacular panoramic vistas in the South Pacific.
- Best Season: Spring
- Gear: Tripod, Polarizer, Wide-Angle lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 720 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!