The South End Of The World
- Title: The South End Of The World
- Country: New Zealand
- Nearest Area: The Catlins
- Nearest Town: Invercargill
- Brief Directions: Two hours east of Ivercargill along the Southern Scenic Route.
- Notes: Picture taken towards the southeast. 4,900 km from the South Pole.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Picture from the Nugget Point lighthouse. Extremely heavy winds near sunset.
- Gear: Canon T2i w/ Tamron 18-275
This Photo Has Been Viewed 422 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!