- Title: Tara Salar
- Country: Chile
- Nearest Area: Atacama Desert
- Nearest Town: San Pedro de Atacama
- Brief Directions: Leaving S. Pedro de Atacama, you can hire a tour or a 4x4 that takes you to this wonderful place. Only people who knows the region knows how to get there.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Photo taken on 05/April/2011 during a treking in the Atacama Desert. This place is called Salar de Tara. A salar is a salt desert. The scenary looks like more other planet than the Earth itself.
- Gear: Nikon D7000; Tokina Lens F/4 12-24mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 186 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!