Galapagos Tortoise Portrait
John Bomar Jr
- Title: Galapagos Tortoise Portrait
- Country: Ecuador
- Nearest Area: Galapagos Islands, Ecuador
- Nearest Town: Santa Cruz, Galapagos Islands
- Brief Directions: From Guayaquil Ecuador fly to the Galapagos Islands. Santa Cruz is an Island of that archipelago.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: While visiting Santa Cruz Island in the Galapagos we visited the Charles Darwin Research Station where efforts are being made to ensure the survival of the Glapagos Tortoise. This fello approached us and stopped long enough for a portrait.
- Gear: Nikon D200 Body with 80-400 Nikkor Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 629 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!