Torres Del Paine National Park
- Title: Torres Del Paine National Park
- Country: Chile
- Nearest Area: Hwy A from Puerto Natales or Hwy 40 from Argentina
- Nearest Town: Puerto Natales, Chile
- Brief Directions: Fly to Punta Arenas, Chile or
El Calafate, Argentina, take coach, shuttle or rental car.
- Notes: Weather changes are sudden and dramatic year round. Late summer and fall winds diminish.
Take extra memory, batteries, sturdy tripod. Wifi/internet available at some locations in the park. If you drive a rental vehicle, refuel before entering the park. Fuel in the park is $10.00 gallon.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Gear: Protective rain gear for yourself and camera gear, warm and cold
This Photo Has Been Viewed 4920 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!