- Title: Itaguaçu Beach
- Country: Brazil
- Nearest Area: Santa Catarina State, Brazil's southern region
- Nearest Town: S. Francisco do Sul
- Brief Directions: From S. Paulo, Brazil by plane to Joinville, Santa Catarina State. (550km)
From Joinville to S. Francisco do Sul, by car. (50km)
- GPS Longitude: 48
- GPS Latitude: 26
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The beach of Itaguaçu locates in the northern extremity of the Island of São Francisco do Sul, Santa Catarina State, Brazil.
In their autumn the waters are pleasant and invite to swim at sunset.
In front it is Ilha da Paz's lighthouse.
The beach is full of life and surrounded of exuberant vegetation that offers beautiful flowers. There are birds in great amount, especially dozens of burrowing owls (Athene cunicularia).
- Gear: Canon EOS 40D; EF 17-40mm F/4L USM; filter UV & NDx8; Tripod Bogen-Manfrotto 190X Pro B + 486RC2
This Photo Has Been Viewed 848 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!