- Title: Galapagos Reflections
- Country: Ecuador
- Nearest Area: Isabela Island
- Nearest Town: Puerto Villamil
- Notes: www.andredistel.com
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: The Galapagos provide for some truly amazing and unique photographic opportunities. Not only for wildlife but also for landscape – even though they might be harder to find.
This shot was taken in Puerto Villamil, which is located on Isabela Island, the largest of the the Galapagos Islands. Just outside of the our beach front hotel, set this amazing scene. I went out a few nights in a row before dinner to be able to capture this scene at its best. Tripod just a hair off the ground made it a challenge with the water constantly rolling in. However, this long exposure shot was worth it.
- Gear: Nikon D7000, 12-24mm, f/4, 3-stop GND soft, 3-stop ND, Manfrotto Tripod, Remote Release, Patience
This Photo Has Been Viewed 599 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!