- Title: Bigg Rock Hawk
- State/Province/Region: Kentucky
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: cherokee park
- Nearest Town: louisville
- Brief Directions: I-64 to the grinstead exit, near louisville, head into cherokee park towards the big rock area
- Notes: Cherokee park has been a great proving ground for my growing thirst of photography near downtown louisville, ky. Theres houses on one side of the street, and a thick forest, with a beautiful beargrass creek on the other, lots of trails for expore on
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: urban cherokee park in louisville is the best of both worlds, city/forest, and bigg rock area, indeed has a BIGG rock right smack in beargrass creek, but one beautiful autumn sunday, I was hiking along, looking for things the photograph, and this fellow sat there, didnt even move, when I approached, with my nikkor 70-200 2.8 VR, which means a 300 on my nikon D2X
- Gear: Nikon D2X 70-200 2.8 VR
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1077 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!