- Title: Red Hot Pokers
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Peace Arch Park
- Nearest Town: Blaine
- Notes: I'm asking myself, after looking at some of the pictures posted here, is it enough just to take pretty pictures? Of course, it is, but don't we all want to find a way to impress? So far, I don't seem to have much of a knack for taking impressive landscapes. I have been posting mostly older pictures, this one was actually taken this year. As you can see, I cropped it. The subject matter is definately vertically oriented. When it comes to subject matter, I guess I'm a handiman, not a master of anything. I just like to shoot. And I've been shooting for a long time. More soon.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Red Hot Poker flowers at the Peace Arch Park on the border between Washington State and Canada.
- Gear: Nikon D200 18-70mm zoom
This Photo Has Been Viewed 236 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!