Sentinals In The Sawgrass Meadows
- Title: Sentinals In The Sawgrass Meadows
- State/Province/Region: Florida
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Merritt Island Nat. Wildlife Refuge
- Nearest Town: Titusville
- Brief Directions: MINWR can be googled for dierections and map of the refuge.
- Notes: Early morning is the best time. Black Point Drive is very popular place for birders to see winter migrants as well as local shorebirds.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Woodstorks, Rosette Spoonbills, Snowy Egrets and White Ibis gather in mass at the entrence of one of the refuges sawgrass meadows. Near the entrance of Black Point Drive.
- Gear: Nikon P510
This Photo Has Been Viewed 284 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!