- Title: Made It
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Banff National Park
- Nearest Town: Banff
- Brief Directions: Second major turn off into Banff off the No 1 highway and immidiate turn right. 1/4 kilometer down the road and you are there.
- Notes: This is a marvelous spot any time of the year. Easy access and you bring home a jem. Early morning however, will deliver a colored sky that will add to the beauty of place.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Morning sunrise in Banff looking at Rundle Mountain across the frozen water of Vermillion Lakes. Most of my photos are at snow level but this stream left from the thaw reflected the golden color in the clouds and was only possible from a higher level.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II, 70-200f2.8L, Gitzo tripod, release, Lee GND filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 420 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!