Mount Sneffels Through The Aspens
- Title: Mount Sneffels Through The Aspens
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Sneffels Wilderness
- Nearest Town: Ridgway, Colorado
- Brief Directions: From the Million Dollar Highway, US 550, turn southwest on US 62 in Ridgway. Within a few miles you'll see the amazing views of Dallas Divide. Pull off and take pictures. If you're a little more adventurous take one of the forest service access roads to the south and enjoy some unique points of view.
- Notes: Since you're looking south the aspens backlight all day long.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Stitched panorama of Mount Sneffels through bright yellow aspen trees. A little dusting of snow and a blue sky don't hurt at all.
- Gear: Nikon D700, Nikkor 28-70mm f2.8, Bogen Tripod, Really Right Stuff panorama head and bracket.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 205 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!