An Evening At Cold Springs Trout Farm
- Title: An Evening At Cold Springs Trout Farm
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Wastach Front
- Nearest Town: North Ogden
- Brief Directions: Cold Springs Trout Farm, LLC.
2284 N. Fruitland Dr.
North Ogden, UT 84414
- Description: Cold Springs Trout Farm or as we call it, Barker Family Fish Farm is a fun place to go to see rainbow trout. It has been in the Barker Family for 85 years. You can fish for a small fee. They clean the fish you catch so you can leave with fresh fish all cleaned and ready to cook for dinner. Or you can do as our family likes to do. We like to just feed the fish. For 25 cents you can buy a small Dixie cup of fish. They have several ponds with different size fish. This pond is the very last and has the biggest fish in it. The fish love the fish pellets and are eager to eat them almost out of your hand. They also have a bowery with picnic tables if you want to have a picnic with a large group. It is a beautiful place and the trickle of the stream that runs into each pond makes for a relaxing, but fun place to take your family. They have a website: http://www.coldspringstroutfarm.com/ if you would like more information.
- Gear: FujiFilm 200 EXR
This Photo Has Been Viewed 278 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!