- Title: Aware
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: harrison mills
- Nearest Town: harrison
- Brief Directions: This was taken just above the bridge that crosses the harrison mills bay.
- Notes: Nikon D300, Sigma 18-200mm Shot at a shutter speed of 1/640's ,f5.6
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: There aren't many times that i travel without my camera! When a friend asked if i wanted to jet ski up a section of river that is usually pretty fast and turbulent my guts told me it might be a bad idea to bring my my baby(nikon d300) as my girlfriend calls it. It's usually in the moments that we fear for our gear that the perfect opportunity arrises as was the case with this osprey and it's baby. Sometimes risking our gear is worth it in the end.
- Gear: Nikon D300, Sigma 18-200mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 266 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!