Kearney Lake Sunrise, Algonquin Park
- Title: Kearney Lake Sunrise, Algonquin Park
- State/Province/Region: Ontario
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Algonquin Provincial Park
- Nearest Town: Huntsville, Ontario
- Brief Directions: Algonquin Provincial Park is about 2.5 hours directly north of Toronto. Kearney Lake and campground access is off of Highway 60 which runs east/west through the Algonquin.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: An early morning paddle from our campsite. Kearney Lake is a small, enclosed lake, not part of any major canoe routes through Algonquin Park.
This was early August when mist becomes more frequent before and during the sunrise hours.
- Gear: Olympus E3 / 14-54mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1296 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!