- Title: Icefields Parkway
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Jasper National Park
- Nearest Town: Jasper
- Brief Directions: Drive the Icefields Parkway between Banff and Jasper. Dubbed the most beautiful drive in the world, and I agree!
- Notes: Icefields Parkway
Jasper National Park, Canada
September 20, 2011
Canon EOS 5D Mark II ,Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM
1/4s f/11.0 at 32.0mm iso100
Full EXIF Info
Date/Time 20-Sep-2011 11:59:40
Model Canon EOS 5D Mark II
Flash Used No
Focal Length 32 mm
Exposure Time 1/4 sec
ISO Equivalent 100
Exposure Bias +2
White Balance 0
Metering Mode matrix
Exposure Program aperture priority
©2012 Jim Stiles
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: This photo was taken just south of the headwaters to the Athabasca river looking north over the valley.
- Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark II ,Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM, Gitzo Tripod 3541, Arca Swiss Mono ballhead, Canon Intervelometor
This Photo Has Been Viewed 299 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!