- Title: Cascade Pond
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Banff National Park
- Nearest Town: Banff
- Brief Directions: Just north of the Banff townsite on the Lake Minnewanka Road.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: A beautiful little pond that can produce some great reflections. Mount Rundle is directly behind here and on a good day produces an excellent reflection.
- Gear: Canon rebel, lens 17-40L, polarizing filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1252 times
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!