- Title: Maligne Canyon
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Jasper National Park
- Nearest Town: Jasper
- Brief Directions: East of the town of Jasper turn right and follow Maligne Lake Road. There are signs to the different bridges and the top of the canyon.
- Notes: Hiking boots there is a path to follow the path of the canyon from the top to the bottom. Beautiful. near the town of jasper and Maligne Lake where you can take a cruise to the famous "Spirit Island". Can also take an "ice walk at the bottom of the canyon in the winter.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Taking a pic from one of the top bridges that over look the canyon
- Gear: Kodak C813
This Photo Has Been Viewed 253 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!