- Title: Valley View
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Kananaskis Country
- Nearest Town: Canmore
- Brief Directions: Highway 1 west from Calgary to the highway 40 south interchange. Go south on 40 about 25 kilometers, the trail parking lot is clearly marked Galatea. To go all the way up to the Galatea Lakes is about 9 kilometers, and a somewhat moderate climb.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Scenic lookout from the Galatea Lakes Trail. Looking to the East, about 5000 ft elevation from here.
- Gear: Lens, canon 17-40L , circ polarizing and GND filters
This Photo Has Been Viewed 481 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!