Jasper In Winter, Jasper National Park, Alberta
- Title: Jasper In Winter, Jasper National Park, Alberta
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Town: Jasper
- Brief Directions: Take Icefields Parkway from Jasper and keep driving. The scenery is endless.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: My first time in the Rockies during the end of the winter season. The park takes on a totally different look and it is almost like you're somewhere new. This shot shows the wind blowing the snow off the top of the mountains, and even though just 30 minutes behind us there was no snow and the weather was warm and sunny, the deeper you get into Jasper the colder and more winter white it gets. It is surreal.
- Gear: Canon 7D, Canon 70-200mm f/4.0
This Photo Has Been Viewed 157 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!