- Title: Castle Mountain
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Banff National Park
- Nearest Town: Banff
- Brief Directions: From Calgary, go west 120 kilometers to Banff National Park, on highway 1. At Banff, stay on highway 1 and continue west from the town for another 30 km. This mountain is on the left side and has multiple look out vantage points along the way.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: One of the most recognizable peaks in Banff National Park in Alberta, Castle Mountain is visible for miles.
- Gear: Canon rebel, lens 17-40L, polarizing filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1086 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!