- Title: Morning Calm
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Banff National Park
- Nearest Town: Banff
- Brief Directions: This is on the west edge of the town of Banff, Alberta. Accessible either from Vermillion Lakes Drive or the Trans Canada West.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: A peaceful morning at Vermillion Lakes, looking toward Rundle Mountain.
- Gear: Canon rebel, lens 17-40L, polarizing filter, GND #2
This Photo Has Been Viewed 898 times
Black & White
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!