- Title: Moraine Lake
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Banff National Park
- Nearest Town: Banff, Alberta
- Brief Directions: Moraine Lake is located near Lake Louise, in Banff National Park, Alberta, Canada.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Moraine Lake is one of the loveliest and most famous locations in Banff National Park. I travelled to the lake to photograph it at sunrise. Fortunately, conditions were superb. I used a Singh Ray 2 stop soft ND Graduated filter to help capture the details in the scene and combined 3 separate exposures in Photomatix Pro before final touches in Photoshop and Nik Silver Efex Pro.
- Gear: Canon EOS 5D MKII, Canon 17-40mm f/4L lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 384 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!