- Title: Howse Peak
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Banff National Park
- Nearest Town: Banff, Alberta
- Brief Directions: Howse Peak is located along the Icefields Parkway, Highway 93N, in Banff National Park, Alberta, Canada.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Howse Peak is a dramatic and rugged mountain. It really looks its best after a fresh snowfall and some sidelighting. Add a few whispy clouds and the scene is set.
- Gear: Canon EOS 5D, Canon 70-200mm f4/L with polarizing filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 194 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!