- Title: Patricia Lake
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Jasper National Park
- Nearest Town: Jasper, Alberta
- Brief Directions: Patricia Lake is located just a few miles from the town of Jasper in Jasper National Park, Alberta, Canada.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Conditions came together for me last September while visiting Patricia Lake in Jasper National Park. I was actually there to photograph aspen tress and a peak to the north when I looked west, saw this scene materialize and quickly grabbed a few shots. This image is a combination of three separate exposures combined in Photomatix Pro, before being adjusted further in Photoshop, then Nik Silver Efex Pro and then back into Photoshop.
- Gear: Canon EOS 5D, Canon 24-70mm 2.8/L with polarizing filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 258 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!