The Fiddle River Valley
- Title: The Fiddle River Valley
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Jasper National Park, Alberta
- Nearest Town: Jasper, Alberta
- Brief Directions: This view is reached by taking the Sulphur Skyline Trail in Jasper National Park. Drive about 30 miles east of Jasper, then turn south towards the Miette Hot Springs. Park your car, put on your hiking boots and be prepared for a steep climb. You might want to consider taking a minimum of camera gear unless you like to suffer.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: What a grunt! After a strenuous hike to the top of a mountain, I was rewarded with a wonderful view of the Fiddle River Valley which snaked off into the distance below these towering peaks.
- Gear: Canon EOS 5D MKII, Canon 24-70mm 2.8/L
This Photo Has Been Viewed 253 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!