Mount Rundle And Sulphur Mountain
- Title: Mount Rundle And Sulphur Mountain
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Banff National Park
- Nearest Town: Banff, Alberta
- Brief Directions: The Vermilion Lakes are located just a few miles from the town of Banff, in Banff National Park, Alberta, Canada.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: The Vermilion Lakes, just west of the town of Banff, provide for wonderful views with reflections of these mountains. On this evening, the moon happened to be in a good place in the sky and it added an extra bit of interest to the composition.
- Gear: Canon EOS 5D, Canon 17-40mm f4/L lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 52 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!