Aspens And Clouds, Patricia Lake
- Title: Aspens And Clouds, Patricia Lake
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Jasper National Park, Alberta
- Nearest Town: Jasper, Alberta
- Brief Directions: Patricia Lake is just a few miles north of the town of Jasper in Jasper National Park, in the Rocky Mountains of Alberta, Canada.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: I visited Patricia Lake in late September of last year just as the aspen trees were peaking in their autumn glory. Clouds rolled in and across the distant hillside making a nice backdrop for the scene. The lake was calm, providing me with a nice reflection. I converted the image into black and white to add to the mood.
- Gear: Canon EOS 5D MKII, Canon 24-70mm f/2.8L USM lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 409 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!