- Title: Moraine Lake
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Banff National Park
- Nearest Town: Banff
- Brief Directions: Moraine Lake is located near Lake Louise, which is about 40 miles west of Banff, along Highway #1, in Banff National Park, Alberta, Canada.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: I am very fortunate to live just 20 minutes away from this world-famous spot. Moraine Lake has to be one of the most beautiful lakes in the world and I have been here many times at sunrise hoping the conditions will all come together for me. This shot was taken in 2012 and was one of my better mornings at this fine spot.
- Gear: Canon EOS 5D, Canon 17-40mm f/4L lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 324 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!