- Title: Peyto Pano
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Banff National Park
- Nearest Town: Lake Louise
- Brief Directions: Banff National Park near Bow Summit approximately 38Km north of Lake Louise on the Icefields Parkway
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: 3 single exposure shots stitched panorama of Peyto Lake taken in October, 2013. Peyto Lake is located in Banff National Park near Bow Summit approximately 38Km north of Lake Louise on the Icefields Parkway. It take a short hike on a steady uphills about 15-20 minutes to get to this location. Peyto Lake is the 5th largest in Banff National Park, spanning 3 km in length and one km in width. Peyto Glacier, located in an outlet valley of Wapta Icefield, is the source of the meltwater which feeds the turquoise colour lake.
- Gear: Canon 6D
This Photo Has Been Viewed 177 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!