- Title: Wild Rose Country
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Horseshoe Canyon
- Nearest Town: Drumheller
- Brief Directions: From Calgary, head north on highway 2 to the Crossfield exchange, about 35km. Go east on Highway 72, it turns into highway 9. You will arrive at horseshoe canyon in about 1 hour. After follow the road for another 10 minutes to Drumheller.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: The horseshoe canyon just outside of Drumheller Alberta in the Badlands.
- Gear: Canon 50D, Lens 17-40L, polarizing filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 222 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!